Good start of term 4: 2011年10月28日 星期五


Eh hey.
Started school for a week
Time pass really fast when you are busy with something
Yea, Im busy studying lately
Except the 'sick' day I got in this week
The rest of the week went really well

The first day,
Went in to chemistry class and mr poulgrain start giving us back our test paper
And guess what
I have an excellence for it
Im happy for excellence but Im even happy that I got every single question correct!
:D :D :D

Today,
Another good things happen
Mrs Thompson gave us back our english paper that we did last term
And I Got A Merit!
I was really happy because im always struggling to get a good mark for English
But I did it!
:D

Have to study harder to bring up my grades
Im on the track to Merit Endorsement!!
Dont say you will try your best
Says you are doing you best


credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-