Random: 2011年10月21日 星期五
Feels like posting something before I go to bed.
It's 12.45am!
I'm actually really tired
I don't know why
Maybe that's because of the weather
This is the first time I feel so HOT in New Zealand
Seriously, dunno why that happen
Maybe I already got used to the cold weather here
It is worse than you think how hot it was
I prefer cold weather after this
Is like, you can wear more cloths or turn on the heater if that is cold
But they don't use air conditional here!
That's why!
My host parent ask me if I want a fan in my room
I said no. ==
Never mind.
Tomorrow will probably be raining
I hope that's is not this hot anymore
><
So, yeah
A random post
Good night readers!
:)
It's 12.45am!
I'm actually really tired
I don't know why
Maybe that's because of the weather
This is the first time I feel so HOT in New Zealand
Seriously, dunno why that happen
Maybe I already got used to the cold weather here
It is worse than you think how hot it was
I prefer cold weather after this
Is like, you can wear more cloths or turn on the heater if that is cold
But they don't use air conditional here!
That's why!
My host parent ask me if I want a fan in my room
I said no. ==
Never mind.
Tomorrow will probably be raining
I hope that's is not this hot anymore
><
So, yeah
A random post
Good night readers!
:)







