: 2011年10月2日 星期日
Up here again
Last week of term 3!!
Hope everything will go well in this week
Got one chemistry, mathematic, biology test
And music performance as well
If you ask if my exam is over
I will say im always having exam in here
Like everyweek D:
But anyway, that is a good thing for me anyway
That keep me in a exam alert mood
Haha! So I wont study last minute for the main one.
:P
Im in a 'relationship' with keat
== oh yeah. Close friend will know what's happening
I wonder how many people actually believe it.
Im worrying about something these few days
And because of that, I ruin my piano mock exam last night
I passed it anyway, but I think I can do it better if I concentrate.
Awh, I promise I will do it better next time
Only one person know what im worrying about
That's the one I talked to last night
You know who you are la har. xD
Okay, good luck for everythings friend
SPM or PMR or something else
Good luck to me too of course.
Count downing
Last week of term 3!!
Hope everything will go well in this week
Got one chemistry, mathematic, biology test
And music performance as well
If you ask if my exam is over
I will say im always having exam in here
Like everyweek D:
But anyway, that is a good thing for me anyway
That keep me in a exam alert mood
Haha! So I wont study last minute for the main one.
:P
Im in a 'relationship' with keat
== oh yeah. Close friend will know what's happening
I wonder how many people actually believe it.
Im worrying about something these few days
And because of that, I ruin my piano mock exam last night
I passed it anyway, but I think I can do it better if I concentrate.
Awh, I promise I will do it better next time
Only one person know what im worrying about
That's the one I talked to last night
You know who you are la har. xD
Okay, good luck for everythings friend
SPM or PMR or something else
Good luck to me too of course.
Count downing







