: 2011年11月2日 星期三

Wee wee wee!
I actually have nothing to write on here
But still im here
So it must be another random post.

Im sick of studying lately, because basically now in school most of the teacher give us time to revise on our own. So I do revision in school and after school. Sometimes I got really tired because of studying. I need rest. :( Anyway, cant have a too long rest because I have my target to achieve. So, rest when im really tired, other than that, be determined to what I want!! Friend who sitting SPM! Good luck. :D :D

Know that friends in Malaysia is getting graduate soon. It's sad that I cant be there during that day but still I think I have the same feelings as them. Even I had already leave the school this year, but that is different now. Feels like, as all the friends leave the school, there is no point for me to go back to KB when I get back Malaysia again. Sister leaving, Friends leaving. It's hard to explain how it feels but if you cant understand that's okay. :)

Im always not there in KB. I was there, but I wasnt there on the first day of my high school life, and I will not be there at the graduation of SMKB. Wow. That feels strange. I be in that school later than everyone else, I left that school early than everyone else that is still there now waiting for graduation.

Think I should stop now. I will come back later. Happy Graduation for all my friends. :)
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-