Maze : I just have to set myself free :): 2011年12月21日 星期三

I don't know I don't know how I feels I don't know why I care I don't know why I hold it so tight Yes, I do know I feels angry, sad, helpless, tired I care because it is important I hold it tight because I don't want to lose what I always care I'm tired because I'm holding it too tight I feels helpless because I had tried my best I'm always happy about # But I don't think I will be that happy about it now Not because I don't care about it any more But it just seems like nobody care! And why am I so excited so happy so sad so unhappy about things that nobody cares?! Maybe I should let it go Maybe I should just make myself free Free from the bottom of my heart Maybe I should accept what I can see from now
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-