The 18th birthday: 2012年1月14日 星期六

18, not a big deal! :p Im still young.
Thanks to people who made my day so perfect

[Keat]
Thanks to the one who bake a Huge cake for me
And it's the first time for him to do baking
How proud am I to have a handsome guy to bake cake for me? :p

[Ting & Keat]
Thanks for the Huge Birthday Card!
Haha. Cant find anything more meaningful than that.
Wondering who is that creative person who thinks to make that card like this
This two lovers of mine used 5 hours to make da card
Awh, thank you. Xoxo.

[Su, Yan, Mok, Xhen]
Thanks for coming to the celebration
I know you guys will be always there for me!
Appreciate it
S2 S2

[Xhen]
Thanks for the vitagen :)

[Shim]
Thanks for your birthday gift. It's adorable.
Can I just keep this for my room accessory? :p

Thanks everyone for my phone cover
Haha, I love it. S2
Every time I want to put my phone on the table
Im thinking which side to put
Hey, its a hard decision!! Dont laugh. :p

To my special lovers
Really, thanks again, thanks for organising that celebration, thanks for what you guys have done for me. Love you Guys! <3 <3

2012 is still long, but This day is gonna be the best day of the year, Yea, no doubt. <3

14.1.2012
sweetest day of 2012
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-