His 18 birthday: 2012年1月8日 星期日
Hello everybody! It's time to post about someone's birthday. :D Yea, someone. Know who? Doesn't matter if you don't know, as long as the birthday boy knows it. :P
Right, two days ago, we have no idea what to buy for him. You know what, I really don't like choosing present for a guy! I never know what guys like. @@ We walked in Pavilion for AN HOUR AND A HALF still we don't know what to buy. So, we walked in to some gift shop and get some idea. Guess what we buy, muahaha, you will see later when I post photo on the bottom of this post. It's DIY! Well yea, it's gonna be a limited edition gift. Haha. :P
8.1.2012.
First person's birthday that I celebrated in 2012. Happee birthday Ah Keatx! :D Getting older eyy. Lol. This time, quite a 'special' birthday without any surprise. ==' It's not like what we would do but anyway. We went to Pak Hailam to have our cake and went pasar malam for our dinner. Haha. It's fun to walk in pasar malam with bunch of friends. :)
Right, two days ago, we have no idea what to buy for him. You know what, I really don't like choosing present for a guy! I never know what guys like. @@ We walked in Pavilion for AN HOUR AND A HALF still we don't know what to buy. So, we walked in to some gift shop and get some idea. Guess what we buy, muahaha, you will see later when I post photo on the bottom of this post. It's DIY! Well yea, it's gonna be a limited edition gift. Haha. :P
8.1.2012.
First person's birthday that I celebrated in 2012. Happee birthday Ah Keatx! :D Getting older eyy. Lol. This time, quite a 'special' birthday without any surprise. ==' It's not like what we would do but anyway. We went to Pak Hailam to have our cake and went pasar malam for our dinner. Haha. It's fun to walk in pasar malam with bunch of friends. :)
| We were showing her how we want it to be :D |
| Completed! |
| Us |
| Her with da present |
| I was thinking, Can I just keep this for myself? :P [of course I was just joking] |
| Finally, the birthday boy Teehee. :) |
*Damn it! I forgot to take a picture of myself with da present!*
:(







