: 2012年1月26日 星期四

I read friends blog
And they are always emo as they said!

Seriously, dont always be emo lar you two. :(

Dont really want to post things about yesterday
For the fun part, yesterday was really FUN
We only missed one her then we will be reunion!
I love spending times with you guys

For the sad part
Right, I was really scare last night
As you guys can see
Everything is like a nightmare for me
I sleep with crying I woke up tears drop again

Guys! dont feel bad about anything
You should know that
If you guys were not there
I will be like no-words-can-describe's scare
Maybe I would turn mad because of the scariness
So please! dont feel bad!

Thanks for the messages
Thanks for the phone calls
Never find friends like every of you any more in my life
Im so lucky to say that

I Have Real Friends All Around Me
:)

昨天只顾着慌
也忘了问一句
你们, 还好吗?
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-