Survive: 2012年1月17日 星期二

Here I'm
Listening to Olivia Ong-Close To You
Thinking about leaving
Or I should say
Separating

I belief in forever few years ago
I never think of separating when I was young
But I did think of leaving

What about leaving?
You may not know this
But I know myself
I will never stay 
Not for ever
And this is how i'm

I was chatting with a friend from China
Last time, when I was so new to NZ
She was the only person I can rely on
And I learned to be independent
Learned to not rely on anyone
And I did it

Sometimes, I really does think i'm strong
But sometimes I cant not to deny it
I'm weak, But not to everyone
I don't want to be weak
I can not be weak
Not when I need to survive in another country
All by myself

Away from home
I really learned a lot of things
I learned what so called Independent
I learned what so called Separate

On this Journey
Who knows how much tears I drop
Who knows I cried for a whole night once
And after crying
I told myself
The weakness are brought away by those tears
Stand up, Walk again
You, have to be strong
You, have no choice

I don't need anyone to know how tough it is
But I want myself to know 
I have been through all this
I should be proud of myself
I want myself to smile
When the road is tough

I believe
Everything have a solution
Yes
When you are not giving up

Stay strong my friends
Stay strong , ZuEr


Im now listening
''sometimes when we touch''
:)

credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-