When we meet again: 2012年1月18日 星期三
It's time to post about something FUN! :D
Just came back from a catch up dinner with primary school's friends. Havent seen them for a year I think, cause I didnt attend the gathering last year. >< Feels like everyone changed so much! Voice changed, Look changed, Thinking changed too! They kept talk about something *salty*, I cant really understand some of them, just laughed when they did. Hahaha. :p
I reached Sunway Giza at 5.30pm. Walking around while waiting for them to arrive, and finally I saw them at 6.20pm I think. Saw Ian first and then yenyie and wernkit. Ate at baskin robbin while waiting for the others and Iven join us later. He told me someone from KB studying in the same college with him. Told me who they are but I don't know any of them. ==' I asked if they know me and he say 'yes wor, they know you'. What the hell, I hate this happened. Feels really bad when someone knows you but you don't know about them.
7.30pm, everyone reached. Have dinner at Fullhouse. After dinner at Fullhouse, second round, Ben's at publika. :) Ian drive us there. Well, we separated in 3 cars. He drive damn fast lar wey. @@ Iven had his dinner at Ben's as he didnt like food at Fullhouse. Lol. And Yujun have his 2nd dinner. Haha.
Went back home at 10pm. This time sitting Iven's car. Another one driving fast. /.\ He dropped us off at villa angsana and waited for mom to pick us up. :)
Great night with them. Hope to see you guys again soon. :)
*Enjoy the photos*
Just came back from a catch up dinner with primary school's friends. Havent seen them for a year I think, cause I didnt attend the gathering last year. >< Feels like everyone changed so much! Voice changed, Look changed, Thinking changed too! They kept talk about something *salty*, I cant really understand some of them, just laughed when they did. Hahaha. :p
I reached Sunway Giza at 5.30pm. Walking around while waiting for them to arrive, and finally I saw them at 6.20pm I think. Saw Ian first and then yenyie and wernkit. Ate at baskin robbin while waiting for the others and Iven join us later. He told me someone from KB studying in the same college with him. Told me who they are but I don't know any of them. ==' I asked if they know me and he say 'yes wor, they know you'. What the hell, I hate this happened. Feels really bad when someone knows you but you don't know about them.
7.30pm, everyone reached. Have dinner at Fullhouse. After dinner at Fullhouse, second round, Ben's at publika. :) Ian drive us there. Well, we separated in 3 cars. He drive damn fast lar wey. @@ Iven had his dinner at Ben's as he didnt like food at Fullhouse. Lol. And Yujun have his 2nd dinner. Haha.
Went back home at 10pm. This time sitting Iven's car. Another one driving fast. /.\ He dropped us off at villa angsana and waited for mom to pick us up. :)
Great night with them. Hope to see you guys again soon. :)
*Enjoy the photos*
![]() |
| steal this from yenyie two lengzai!!! wern kit & iven |
| The Group sorry for the weird eyes |
![]() |
| Yenyie |
| My Laodi! |
| wern kit |
| Wchean & Iven Taking picture by using my phone |
| wchean |
| Ian |
| Eunice |
| Weijun |
| YUJUN The one just back from aussie |
| They set their pic as my wallpaper ==' |









