A Post For Leaving: 2012年2月10日 星期五
Hey there
I'm leaving to the kiwiland 3 days later
And might not coming back on July
Due to the flight problem
Right, I'm really sad about that
Because I expected to be back long time ago
We even counted how many days we will be back then
And now the bloody flight is not flying
Hate air asia! :(
This year, last year of high school for me
Gonna have lots of fun with my friends
Since I know we might not meet again after this year
Hmm, wonder what kind of new girls I will meet this year..
Still rooming with Naki,
My sweet Korean friend la. :p
We have been rooming together since august of last year! :D
Talk back about studies
I had chosen some hard subject
Even the international dean say good luck to me because of that
Oh my ahh, I wouldnt choose them if I don't need them for my career
And I drop music in school!
No more school performance for me
._________.
I will work harder than last year to get in a good university
Target : London
Besides from school work
Another hard task:grade8pianoexam
Seriously, I always say
FINALLY IM GRADE 8!!!!
My piano teacher always tell the grade 8
Only 30% of new zealander pass grade 8 exam
Hmm, should I say I'm not a nzealander? Haha. :p
Just joking, I wouldn't say that
Cause they are good in music too
Sometimes like professional /.\
so depressing but good motivation
Cause I told myself I want to perform like them next time :p
Okay, I haven't finish packing again
Don't even know I had bring enough things for use
Aish! Who cares la! /.\
Wait for my next post :)
I'm leaving to the kiwiland 3 days later
And might not coming back on July
Due to the flight problem
Right, I'm really sad about that
Because I expected to be back long time ago
We even counted how many days we will be back then
And now the bloody flight is not flying
Hate air asia! :(
This year, last year of high school for me
Gonna have lots of fun with my friends
Since I know we might not meet again after this year
Hmm, wonder what kind of new girls I will meet this year..
Still rooming with Naki,
My sweet Korean friend la. :p
We have been rooming together since august of last year! :D
Talk back about studies
I had chosen some hard subject
Even the international dean say good luck to me because of that
Oh my ahh, I wouldnt choose them if I don't need them for my career
And I drop music in school!
No more school performance for me
._________.
I will work harder than last year to get in a good university
Target : London
Besides from school work
Another hard task:grade8pianoexam
Seriously, I always say
FINALLY IM GRADE 8!!!!
My piano teacher always tell the grade 8
Only 30% of new zealander pass grade 8 exam
Hmm, should I say I'm not a nzealander? Haha. :p
Just joking, I wouldn't say that
Cause they are good in music too
Sometimes like professional /.\
so depressing but good motivation
Cause I told myself I want to perform like them next time :p
Okay, I haven't finish packing again
Don't even know I had bring enough things for use
Aish! Who cares la! /.\
Wait for my next post :)







