Lunch Time: 2012年3月20日 星期二

Weather is not good at all these few days
Heavy rain and storm for two days
The rain stop now but the it is SO FOGGY
Cant even see cleary when you go to outside

3 weeks to the term break
All exams coming to me at the same time
And that make me feel so tired
Tired of studying every night
I dont like life like this
Even though that make time pass faster
But this is like no life! :(

Statistic internal exam tomorrow
Hopefully everything will be right
I studied those exam things by my own
He is an asshole
He dont even care
The exam is gonna take two days

Friday, Calculus internal
Hope I will get good result
I will try my best on it since I really like it
This one is gonna take 2 periods too

Goodluck for all my friends who are taking their SPM result today
Waiting for good news from you guys. :)

Loveya.
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-