What A Tough Week!: 2012年3月23日 星期五

It was a really stressful week
Chemistry, Statistic test, Calculus test
All together. Are you serious?!
Anyway, I got over it.
I think this is the tougher week in term one

Yesterday, super nervous for the statistic test. Went in to the class, sit on my spot, log on to the computer, saw all the data that I got in my test, I feels like crying. That was a 50 minutes test for the first session. There was whole lot of things that I have to do. I was like 'I wont be able to do this, Im going to fail this bloody internal'. After the test, friends told me that we got another 70 minutes for today. Oh thanks god. But, still stress. ><

Today, two internal in a roll. because I have statistic after calculus. Calculus? freaking hard. I left one question blank and after I got out from the test, I know how to do it. SERIOUSLY HATE WHEN THIS KIND OF THINGS HAPPEN! Then I went back to ask my teacher if I can continue the first paper in the second session and SHE SAID NO! :'( So depressing. Sighed.

After that, statistic test. I tried my best, got up to the merit stage. Not even bother to try the excellence part as I didnt aim for that at first and I know I cant get it. [sad to say that. Lol] So yeah. Done everything today. Hope I can get a Merit though, really hope so. I dont want to get less than a merit. By the way, Im still thinking if I should drop statistic, and I actually tell myself that if I dont get a merit for this, im dropping this. Mom knows that, and she ask  me to try my best and do what I want. :) That makes me feels a lot better. Haha. Maybe she notice that Im really stress. :p

Stats test down, went for a movie. Great time out after a big pressure week. :) Watching hunger games tomorrow morning. Guess I have to wake up earlier and get to the cinema half an hour before the movie starts. I want a good seat! :P

Oh yea, for the past-SPM-candidates, congrats to who has a good result and for those who doesn't., congrats too! Dont be sad because you have done your best and you did well! :) Well, people always shared a photo saying someone someone did how bad in their test but end up having a successful life. I actually believe that! Haha! So yea, dont be depress, one big exam is not going to bring anyone down as there is lots more challenge in our future. :) CHEERS [I should tell that to myself as well. :x]

Loves
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-