ANOTHER BEGINNING: 2012年4月22日 星期日

Another new beginning. Yea, it's term two now. Im back in hostel at 3pm and spent an hour to unpack everything. *whooooots*

I had many things to blog about but I cant remember any of them at this moment and that's annoying I know. Im so pleased to be back in the hostel by the way. Feels so much freedom even though people say it should be homestay that have more freedom. But I feels like a prison in homestay, I was really upset about that. So, that explain everything when I say my first holiday for this year is really bad and sad. Three of us were rooming in the same room and when we told the hostel manager she was quite surprise. I thought she knew it but she actually don't. It is alright to have three people in the same room but I was so lucky that I didnt get sick because one of my room mate got sick for almost a week lying on her bed whole day. This homestay isn't that bad but I dont want to go back to them anymore, like really. 

Right, so now the school has started again. And my timetable will be all back to normal. Breakfast-shower-school-morning tea break-school-lunchtime-school-school finish-piano practice-dinner-study and homework-time to sleep. What a good time table eyy? no life. (-.-) I will have some fun time in this tight time table of course. But this is how a hostel and school life work basically. Make time goes faster anyway. 

10 more weeks and it is time for home. :) I miss Malaysia. Think I got more homesick this year compare to last year. But im more happy to be here this year as I got all used to it here now with my friends. Oh year. Im rooming with Ellie, Zoe and nahyun again this term. Which is going to make the term really fun this time and we are all going to be fat together. Haha. Loves rooming with them. 

Here is some pictures :)

before

 after

Wondering why we are having small rooms again? Cause we are being kind taking the only small room for year13 while everyone don't want to have this room. So yeah. We will have the first choice next term! 
#peace
:D

credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-