Doomed: 2012年4月18日 星期三
Im blogging again! I just cant stand the boredom and so I went to ask them to switch on the modem for me. Saying I need it for my homework. I know im blogging right not instead of doing homework but I actually did some research for my english essay before this! :p
What a holiday. Really boring holiday. Im proud of myself for getting some of the homework done tho. Hahaha! Yea. JUST SOME! There is another one waiting for me on my desk. The bloody english essay. I would like to just ignore it but I cant cause it is an internal exam worth 6 credits. Cant afford to lose that much credit eyy. Sigh. 500 words essay isnt much but I haven't written down a single word! Say it, IM DOOMED!
I want to write a post for term 1 but didnt have the time yet. There are lots to write about and they are limiting my time for using their internet. So yea. Pity me. /.\ I would rather stay in the hostel in this case. At least I can use the internet in the hostel whenever I want. Not saying about facebook cause I cant use it in the hostel either. But at least im free to use it on the other site.
Im just waiting for school to reopen, and im going to start the count down for going back home! WEEEEE! :D There is still things to be happy about when Im in some agony situation now. HAHAHA!
Okay, see you soon everybody. Im going to tell them im finished with the internet now and probably going waste my time on my bed again or maybe some movies. GOD! SOMEONE WOULD REALLY HAVE TO FORCE ME TOWARDS MY ENGLISH ESSAY! right, goodnight everybody. good day to those who has just started their day. :)
Missya. xoxo
What a holiday. Really boring holiday. Im proud of myself for getting some of the homework done tho. Hahaha! Yea. JUST SOME! There is another one waiting for me on my desk. The bloody english essay. I would like to just ignore it but I cant cause it is an internal exam worth 6 credits. Cant afford to lose that much credit eyy. Sigh. 500 words essay isnt much but I haven't written down a single word! Say it, IM DOOMED!
I want to write a post for term 1 but didnt have the time yet. There are lots to write about and they are limiting my time for using their internet. So yea. Pity me. /.\ I would rather stay in the hostel in this case. At least I can use the internet in the hostel whenever I want. Not saying about facebook cause I cant use it in the hostel either. But at least im free to use it on the other site.
Im just waiting for school to reopen, and im going to start the count down for going back home! WEEEEE! :D There is still things to be happy about when Im in some agony situation now. HAHAHA!
Okay, see you soon everybody. Im going to tell them im finished with the internet now and probably going waste my time on my bed again or maybe some movies. GOD! SOMEONE WOULD REALLY HAVE TO FORCE ME TOWARDS MY ENGLISH ESSAY! right, goodnight everybody. good day to those who has just started their day. :)
Missya. xoxo







