: 2012年5月7日 星期一

So I really walk out from my violin class without her permission today
Don't say im not a good student yet
:)

I went to the class on time
And she started another group USING MY TIME
Right, then I wait
Half an hour
Finally that's my turn now
AND ANOTHER GROUP COME IN
Then I stand there calling her name
SHE COMPLETELY IGNORE ME
So yea
I walk out straight away
and now she see me
she ask 'where are you going?'
I was like 
IM NOT IN THIS FUCKING GROUP AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A FIVE MINUTE LESSON

I was so pissed off
I pay for my lesson
and now am I paying the money to let other people learn their violin?
BLOODY HELL

I didnt smile to her like I always did even she did the same thing to me last time
And I didnt say thanks as there is no need to do so

ANGER COULD MAKE PEOPLE LOST CONTROL
THANKS FOR DOING THAT TO ME
HAVEN'T BEEN THIS ANGRY FOR AGES
credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-