The weekend: 2012年6月4日 星期一
The Queen's birthday weekend. Yay! Got a day off, thanks to the Queen. :p
So, me and sis went to this homestay, Jean & Bob.
On last Friday, I was really sick again. Got a day off stay in the hostel sleeping but went back to school and 11.30am to have my exam and come back here after an hour. I spent the time in hostel thinking. Oh well, gonna have a really boring weekend in homestay again. You know, going to different homestay isnt a good thing because you never know what kind of person they are like. So yea.
So anyway, after these four days. We think THEY ARE SO COOL SO LOVELY SO KIND AND SO SWEET. H'dad is 75 years old. I dont know about H'mom, didnt asked her. And and they have one cat and two puppys. THEY ARE SO CUTE YOU KNOW! That is the first cat that I like. He just keep purring on me rubbing his head on my knee. That just make people cant stand the cuteness and touch his head you know. :p And the dog, HAHA! when you start touching her head, she start laying down. when you stop, she came closer. you stop again. she lied on your leg by then. HOW CUTE! they are just like kid kid. :D I want a dog.
><
Went so many places this few days. Picnic, Golf, Nature. This is just about New Zealand isn't it? So I found another homestay that I can go back again.







