Most Unlucky day of life: 2012年7月17日 星期二

Hello everybody! Back to blogger, thinking what I should blog about. Hmm..

So, I came back to kiwiland on Saturday night, and reaches here on Sunday. For the first time, we missed our flight in Malaysia due to the bloody system of KLIA. Well before this, me and my sister had been talking about how good if we do miss our flight so we could have stay in Malaysia. Now we know we have a bad mouth. :x

We missed the first flight and they transfer us to another which is a double stopped flight. We had to stopped at Sydney airport and get another flight to Auckland. It has been a rough time. The flight from Malaysia to Sydney delayed, and we were so panic when we realize we only take off at 11pm [Malaysia time]. We thought that is a 80% of chance missing the flight in Sydney again. And guess what, we really did. When we try to check in to the Sydney to Auckland flight, the lady said the gate was closing. I was so fcking scare that time. :( Anyway, she tried to change us to another flight but there is no more flight that could bring us to Auckland. So she called again and talk about stuff. Finally! she was like. "they accepted. Go, Go fast!". We thanks her and RUN for our flight. We could hear the airport paging our name. 

So we went on the flight, reached Auckland safely. Ha! we missed our flight to Napier now. WHAT THE HELL! The flight from Auckland to Napier was at 3.30pm and we reached the airport at 4pm. We know that is no need to rush anymore since it wouldn't help anyway. We walked, go wait for our baggage. Oh no. another problem, we cant find our suitcase. Went to the baggage service centre and they said our bags will be arriving at 5pm since it is coming with the flight after our flight. Oh god. 

After knowing that, I went to purchase the latest air ticket to Napier. Chilling at the airport, we were both so so tired already. What do you think a day is with missing three flight in a row? :( 

After all, we reached Napier at 10pm at night. Exhausted!

When mom and dad isn't there, im in charge of everything. I was like, cant believe I have gone through all this thing. I can hear the mood from both of my parents voice, and grandma. That was such a relieve. I asked dad if he did sleep for that night, he says "says I did but actually that was a long waiting time to wait for giving calls to see if you two were alright." Oh my gosh. Tell me what would you feel if your dad say this to you.




credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-