: 2012年8月12日 星期日
I was asked to give a presentation on Homo Erectus
[we are doing human evolution at the moment]
This presentation is due tomorrow
Unfortunately Im going away to Wellington for a trip
To make myself feel better for missing out school for 4 days and leaving everything behind
I did this eventhough I know I wouldn't be able to present it
Nevertheless, I gave this slide show to Ellie and tell her to use it when it comes to my time
I feel sorry for not be able to talk about this in class
People would say "why would you feel guilty? No one wants to do presentation"
Well, I feel bad because
Everyone in class was going to learn this from me
as that is the topic that Im suppose to present on
So, at least I did the slide show now
Better than nothing
-The Human Ancestor-







