: 2012年8月6日 星期一
So, I dont know what happen to my blog. They keep warning me about virus or hacker or whatever. Can someone fix it? Or will it go away itself? :( I dont want to delete my whole blog! So many memories are kept in here. TT.TT
Anyway, got the Year13 badge from school today! :) Some people says "this is the reason why we are staying for Year13." Well, that is a joke of course. Errh. Or many SOME people is thinking it this way? I dont know. Yea, we can choose to stay in high school for Year13 or go study A-level of foundation in some college university. Kinda the same thing but actually not? Cause people going to college university stay there to get their degree whereas Year13 student go for university. Well, still the same. =='
Apart from the badge, I got the Ielts report too. Not that exciting isn't it but that is still a report. For this, I would say, I got the mark that I needed but not the mark that I wanted. Nevermind, this is just a backup that I do for university. A satisfactory.
Thirdly, you do realise im going to write about him eyy? hehe. Yeah. He is the champion! Not for the Olympic but for all of his supporter, most of the Malaysian. That was a most exciting game that I had ever watch. [I asked permission from Mrs Biss to let me watch the tv at 12am] He has improved so so much compare to the last Olympic. I bet everyone can see that. He got his mark pretty close to where he wanted to go for, but unfortunately.. He still get a silver though. The first medal for Malaysia. Lee Chong Wei, you will never know how proud I was when people around me show me a thumbs up and says "Malaysia has got a medal last night". You are really the hero of Malaysia, and of badminton. #muchlove
Anyway, got the Year13 badge from school today! :) Some people says "this is the reason why we are staying for Year13." Well, that is a joke of course. Errh. Or many SOME people is thinking it this way? I dont know. Yea, we can choose to stay in high school for Year13 or go study A-level of foundation in some college university. Kinda the same thing but actually not? Cause people going to college university stay there to get their degree whereas Year13 student go for university. Well, still the same. =='
Apart from the badge, I got the Ielts report too. Not that exciting isn't it but that is still a report. For this, I would say, I got the mark that I needed but not the mark that I wanted. Nevermind, this is just a backup that I do for university. A satisfactory.
Thirdly, you do realise im going to write about him eyy? hehe. Yeah. He is the champion! Not for the Olympic but for all of his supporter, most of the Malaysian. That was a most exciting game that I had ever watch. [I asked permission from Mrs Biss to let me watch the tv at 12am] He has improved so so much compare to the last Olympic. I bet everyone can see that. He got his mark pretty close to where he wanted to go for, but unfortunately.. He still get a silver though. The first medal for Malaysia. Lee Chong Wei, you will never know how proud I was when people around me show me a thumbs up and says "Malaysia has got a medal last night". You are really the hero of Malaysia, and of badminton. #muchlove









