The volcano erupted!: 2012年8月7日 星期二

Taupo, New Zealand, Volcano Erupted.
Happened this morning, got the news from friend
And went back to hostel see all the doors and windows closed.
Papers printed "keep all the doors and windows closed" 
To get away from the volcano ashes. 
Kinda interesting really
Cause this is the first time im at some where nearby the volcano
By the way, other than the air's condition, everything is fine :)

Talked to mum on phone for more than 30minutes
That was a really long talk
We talked about everything
Badminton, trip, university, lifes.
Told her my result 
And she say 不错喔
Im quite surprise and happy to hear that actually
Cause I wasn't really satisfied with the myself 
As I said "that is what I needed but not I wanted"

Another thing that surprised me when I was talking to my mum is that
She asked me if I have a boyfriend in New Zealand
This is not the first time she asked me this question
She had asked me for a several time since I turned 18
God! This is so strange
Because before this she strictly didnt want me to have a boyfriend
Well, Im 18 now and I know it but STILL!

Sometimes I really want a boyfriend
But I really dont think I will want to have one now
Not until when my study is going on good and steady in Uni
Cause I know what a relationship will affects
>> TIME <<
Thus, time have even stronger effects on many other stuff

New rules:
No turning on my laptop until the last ten minutes before I go to bed

Ciao! It's time for bed! :)

credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-