: 2012年9月14日 星期五

Week Post #1
This is a really busy week compare to the other 7 weeks of term 3. Busy everyday with school work and piano. I feels like I'm a robot sometimes just working constantly on the same thing. Morning to afternoon go to school, and after school piano practices and homework.

The main things I really stress about this week is piano. Wonder why I am still stress about it since the competition is over? I have been having a few trial exam for piano already. I thought I'm improving but this week I got a very low mark and that makes me super duper depress. It just make me feels like this is still so far away from my own target. I want to get distinction. I don't wish to get it, I want to get it.

I like piano. I really enjoy playing it. But, it just feels like too much at the moment. Last week, I practice like a machine for the competition and yea I can see the result myself. I didn't win but I did improve a lot., on speed on techniques. I really does feel happy after last Saturday. I love performing.

However, I didn't feel any little bit of relief. Yet, I am feeling more stressful comparing to last week. I don't know why. Maybe because of the grade8 exam coming up soon? As the day getting closer to the exam date, she is getting more and more tougher on me. And that makes me just feels so so so tired. Remember the award that I got? A teacher recognition. I tried really hard to get it but sometimes, I don't think I deserve it. I don't know. Maybe I should think more positively? I don't know, I am really discouraged by the result of my trial exam this week.

I need a break, from piano, but I know, this is not the time..

-five more weeks of school in total.
-six more weeks or less for piano exams.
-nine more weeks for NCEA exams.

credits: calvin xhen

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
-